Accredited Centre of
Spanish in the oldest city of Europe
- 6 levels of courses: beginner, elementary
upper elementary, lower
upper intermediary, advanced
- Between 3 and 7 pupils in each class
- Preparation for language diploma (D.E.L.E.)
- Combination with flamenco lessons
- Accommodation in apartments,
with spanish families.
An accredited centre is a teaching institution which the Cervantes
Institute has expressly recognised as a centre which offers a high
level of quality in all the services it provides, in
accordance with the requirements and conditions established by the
Cervantes Institute itself.